Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Is A .......

On Tuesday November 18th we all went to get an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech called me in and did measurements of the baby. Measurements were a little difficult as the tech had to chase the baby as it was moving alot. Then she called in Al and the kids. She showed us some pictures of the spine, head, nose, feet hands. Next the tech said so you want to find out what the sex of the baby is we all said yes. She showed us that we are having a baby girl. Zach said oh geese, Brooke was all excited she has been saying for months that she is having a baby sister (good thing she is a girl) and Daddy was very excited. After the appointment I called grandma, grandpa and Auntie. We are all excited.


I have been feeling this baby girl move alot. I think I am starting to realize why I cannot sleep at night because she is awake doing summersaults all night!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Congrats! A little baby girl is coming!!!!